Frequently Asked Questions

You can contact Sharon, our district Registrar, via email or phone below.

Call 517.852.9275 ext. 2005 Email

No, Maple Valley Schools offer High School and Adult diplomas.

You can request a copy by visiting the Parchment website through the link below.

Visit Parchment Website

Students generally receive notification of who their teacher is two weeks prior to the start of the school year.