Maple Valley Sex Education Advisory Board Volunteers
The Maple Valley Sex Education Advisory Board (SEAB) is still looking for a few more parents to volunteer.
The Sex Education Advisory Board has been charged with the following responsibilities:
- Review and recommend instructional materials, guest speakers, and programs that are a part of the comprehensive sexual health program.
- On a regular basis, review methods of instruction and assist in the evaluation of the comprehensive sexual health program, reporting to the Board of Education as required.
- Work closely with the school administration in the implementation of this program.
- Review with policy and/or state guidelines and make recommendations to the Board of Education for needed changes.
- Perform other duties as suggested by the Sex Education Supervisor, Board of Education, or the Superintendent of Schools.
Current meeting dates for the remainder of this year are:
- Monday, March 20th from 5:00-6:30
- Monday, April 24th from 5:00-6:30
- Monday, May 22nd from 5:00-6:30
- Monday, June 26th from 5:00-6:30
If interested in serving on the SEAB, please fill out the Google Form application below: