Pathways High School Documents & Forms

Registration Forms

Have you recently moved in to the Maple Valley School District or would like to attend as a Schools of Choice student? Our Registration Packet can be downloaded from home and filled out prior to meeting with our Registrar!

Items you will need to bring with you to register are:  

Proof of Residency ~ An official document that proves you live in the Maple Valley District, such as a Driver's License or a Utility Bill.

A Certified Birth Certificate for the student(s) enrolling. (Note:  This will have a raised seal, and is not the certificate given at the hospital with the baby's footprints.) 

An Immunization Record of the student(s) enrolling.

If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please feel free to contact our District Registrar, Mrs Harris, at 517.852.9275, ext. 2005.

Maple Valley Registration Packet

Schools of Choice Form (This form is used during the Schools of Choice open enrollment window.)

Out of District Release Form (This form is used when the Schools of Choice window has closed.)


2018-2019 Student Handbook


Signature Page

2018-2019 Handbook Signature Page