Maplewood School Documents & Forms


Maple Valley Elementary Student Handbook PDF Document


Below is a link to our registration forms.  These may be printed off, filled out, and brought in to the school when registering a student.  Along with the registration forms, please bring your student's birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency.  (Proof of residency can be your driver's license with current address, a piece of mail showing your name and address, or a rent or purchase agreement for your residence.)  If you do not live within the boundaries of Maple Valley Schools, below is a link to our Schools of Choice form.  This can be filled out and brought in with the other registration paperwork.  We look forward to providing a quality education to your student.

If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please feel free to contact our District Registrar, Mrs Harris, at 517.852.9275, ext. 2005.

Maple Valley Registration Packet

Schools of Choice Form (This form is use during the Schools of Choice open enrollment window.)

Out of District Release Form (This form is used when the Schools of Choice window has closed.)


If your student needs to take prescription or non-prescription medication at school, below you will find a link to the forms that need to be filled out.  For all prescription medication, there is an area for both the parent/guardian and the doctor to fill out and sign.  For non-prescription medication, the parent would fill out the form and sign.  Only medication provided to the school by the parent, in the original packaging, will be distributed to students.

PDF DocumentPrescription-Non-prescription Medication Forms