Little Lions is dedicated to continued growth and education on our part to ensure your children receive the best early education that they can. In doing so, we pull the best aspects from several curriculum sets allowing our teachers to individualize their lesson plans for each child in their room.
The following links provide information about the curricula we use:
- Michigan Early Childhood Standards of Quality for Infants and Toddlers
- Michigan Early Childhood Standards of Quality for Prekindergarten
- Michigan Out of School Time (MOST) Standards of Quality
- Bank Street's Developmental Interaction Approach
- Baby Sign Language
- Zero-to-Three Infant/Toddler Curriculum and Individualization
In addition we plan to begin implementing the following curricula during the 2020-2021 school year, provided we are able to get the proper training for staff,
These programs are used as a blueprint for planning and implementing a developmentally appropriate research-based curriculum, which provides a solid foundation for learning through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.