Parent Information


If your student needs to send transcripts to a college, he or she will need to request them from the school using a website called PARCHMENT.  Click the link below to get started.  


Additional information can often be found on the Maple Valley Facebook page

Financial Aid

Families are able to file the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) starting on October 1st of each year! Colleges won't be able to send out financial aid packages until they receive your student's FAFSA, so don't wait! Contact Ms. Wilson with any questions.